Winter COVID-19 Protocols
Winding Trails is committed to keeping our patrons and employees safe and healthy during this difficult time. With the help of Mother Nature, we plan to be open for all our winter activities with new protocols and guidelines in place to keep everyone safe. Please review the following before coming out.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
• Visit our website to check current conditions here.
• A trail pass is required in advance for all nonmembers who may want to ski, sled, snowshoe, or skate. Passes must be purchased online here. Nonmember passes are limited.
• The Ski Center is open for restrooms and to purchase food only. There is no indoor seating. Masks are required for all who enter regardless of vaccination status.
• Personal items may be stored in the Ski Center building.
• Transactions for tickets and rental equipment will be handled through service windows. Equipment rentals will be handled through the service windows and brought to you outside.
• A limited food menu will be available from our concession stand for takeout only.
• Outside benches and picnic tables will be available.
• The warming hut for skating will be open this year when we are open for skating.
• Walking on the groomed ski trails is not permitted.
• Dogs (other than service animals) are not permitted on property at any time.
• We take all major credit cards, checks and cash.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
• Face Coverings: Our employees are required to wear face coverings and we require masks for all patrons when they cannot socially distance.
• Contact Tracing: All nonmembers participating in winter activities must purchase passes online thus providing all their information should we need to contact trace. This information will not be shared or sold to any other vendor.
• Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stations will be available, and we have posted reminders about the importance of hand cleanliness.
• Social Distancing: We require that our employees maintain a social distance of six feet from others whenever possible. We strongly urge all visitors to do the same and have posted signage to that effect.
• Sanitizing Teams: Our employees are performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces and all rental equipment.
Your Backyard...The Way It Should Be
Winding Trails, Inc. is a non-profit organization serving people from Farmington and surrounding communities, providing year round recreational and educational activities for the enjoyment and growth of families and individuals of all ages. Winding Trails is dedicated to the conservation and stewardship of the natural woodlands and waterways that allow outdoor programming, character development, and other activities that strengthen the lives of those we serve.