Camp Fees, Medical Form & Policies
Regular Camp Fees (per session) – entering Kindergarten – eighth grade
Members Non Members
$ 570.00 $ 650.00
Half Day (Scout) Campers (per session) – three and four years old
Members Non Members
$ 400.00 $ 450.00
Bus Transportation: $50.00 per session ($25.00 in AM and $25.00 in PM)
Early Drop Off (7:30am – 9:00am): $60.00 per session
Late Pick Up (3:30pm – 5:30pm): $60.00 per session
A reservation deposit of $125.00 per child, per session is required. This deposit will be deducted from the balance due. Fees include all camp activities and insurance (up to $1,000 coverage).
Medical Forms – A Camp Medical Form is required for every camper attending. Please click Here: Medical Form 2022 for our medical form. However, we do accept ANY equivalent form completed by a physician.
CAMP PAYMENT DEADLINES:
Session One: Monday, April 25th
Session Two:, Monday, May 9th
Session Three: Monday, May 23rd
Session Four: Monday, June 6th
If complete payment is not received by the above dates, we will NOT reserve your place in the session(s) you indicated. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Camperships are available for those that may need financial assistance to attend camp. More information regarding Camperships can be found by clicking here.
1. Campers must enroll for a minimum of ONE FULL SESSION. There will be NO partial session enrollment.
2. Registration form must be completed online and deposit paid before registration will be accepted.
3. Winding Trails’ staff occasionally photographs campers for camp publications. If you do not want your child’s photo to be used in any publication, let us know in writing prior to the start of camp.
4. Camp physical examination form (proof of physical exam within three years) is not required at time of registration; however, it must be on file THREE WEEKS prior to your child’s attendance at camp. This exam must provide date of exam, immunization records, and known health concerns and it must be signed by a physician.
6. To be entitled to a member discount, the camper needs to be a 2022 family member of Winding Trails, Inc. Adjustments will be made on January 1, 2022, when all memberships are finalized.
1. Winding Trails, Inc. will refund full payment for all cancellations made by February 1, 2022 once the spot has been filled. If applicable, deposits will be applied to remaining sessions.
2. After February 1, 2022, no refunds on deposits will be made for any cancellations or session changes.
3. The only refunds given after the camp season has begun will be given at the discretion of the Executive Director if a camper is unable to attend camp for a minimum of three consecutive camp days as a result of illness or injury occurring at camp. A physician’s note is required.
Your Backyard...The Way It Should Be
Winding Trails, Inc. is a non-profit organization serving people from Farmington and surrounding communities, providing year round recreational and educational activities for the enjoyment and growth of families and individuals of all ages. Winding Trails is dedicated to the conservation and stewardship of the natural woodlands and waterways that allow outdoor programming, character development, and other activities that strengthen the lives of those we serve.